Shipping & FAQs
Below is a guide for regular delivery times, outside of Christmas & outside of any COVID-19 related restrictions. Please note these timings are a guide only, listed here for the convenience of our customers. Your delivery may arrive outside of these timeframes.
WHERE WE DELIVER
The Everleigh Bottling Co delivers to almost all locations across Australia, excepting the state of South Australia and the Northern Territory, due to licensing restrictions. We do not offer shipping to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers, or countries outside of Australia.
- 1 to 2 business days to Albury
- 1 to 2 business days to Bendigo
- 2 to 5 business days to Brisbane
- 4 to 7 business days to Bundaberg
- 4 to 7 business days to Cairns
- 2 to 3 business days to Canberra
- 2 to 3 business days to Central Coast
- 2 to 5 business days to Coffs Harbour
- 1 to 2 business days to Geelong
- 2 to 5 business days to Gold Coast
- 3 to 5 business days to Hobart
- 3 to 5 business days to Launceston
- 4 to 7 business days to Mackay
- 4 to 7 business days to Maryborough
- 1 to 2 business days to Melbourne
- 2 to 3 business days to Newcastle
- 2 to 5 business days to Northern Rivers
- 5 to 10 business days to Perth
- 2 to 5 business days to Port Macquarie
- 4 to 7 business days to Rockhampton
- 4 to 7 business days to Sunshine Coast
- 2 to 3 business days to Sydney
- 2 to 5 business days to Toowoomba
- 4 to 7 business days to Townsville
- 2 to 3 business days to Wollongong
PROOF OF AGE
As the Everleigh Bottling Co. sells products which contain alcohol, our couriers will require you to present valid government issue photo identification as proof of age from the recipient of the parcel, even if that recipient is not the customer who placed the order. This is so we can ensure no alcohol is in the possession of minors. Thanks for your understanding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I need my order urgently, what should I do?
We have a wide number of stockists across Australia, including our Melbourne venues The Everleigh in Fitzroy and Heartbreaker in the CBD, which have a limited selection of our bottled cocktail products for sale during their opening hours.
We are unable to offer order collection.
My delivery has taken longer than expected, where is it?
Deliveries are handled by our delivery partner, Sendle, with tracking provided for each order. We recommend you contact them directly via the details in your shipping confirmation to get a real time update on your delivery.
My package is damaged, what should I do?
On rare occasions, parcels can suffer damage in transit. Please contact us via email@example.com with photos of any damage, and return it us. Once the return is underway, we can arrange a replacement to be sent.
Can I return an order?
This can be arranged in certain instances of product faults or other issues. As this is a food product, it cannot be returned for a change of mind. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss details regarding returns.