Shipping & FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I need my order urgently, can I collect it?
Unfortunately, our warehouse is not available for order collection as our stock is handled off site. However, if you do require it urgently and are based in Melbourne, our venues The Everleigh in Fitzroy and Heartbreaker in the CBD both have our bottled cocktails for sale during their opening hours.
How long will delivery take?
Shipping times vary depending on your location, but our general shipping guidelines are:
- 1-2 business days for VIC
- 2-3 business days for NSW and ACT
- 2-5 business days for QLD and TAS
- 5-10 business days for WA
Please note: orders received on weekends or after 3pm on a Friday will not be sent for delivery until Tuesday morning.
My delivery has taken way longer than intended, where is it?
Deliveries are handled by our courier company, Sendle. We recommend you contact them directly via the details in your shipping confirmation to get a real time update on your delivery.
My package is damaged, can I get a replacement?
We're sorry to hear this. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the damage, and return it us. Once the return is underway, we can arrange a replacement to be sent.
Can I return an order?
This can be arranged in instances of product faults or other issues. Please contact us at email@example.com with details about why you'd like to return your order, and we can either arrange a replacement or refund as required.
Can I get express shipping?
This can be arranged, just email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort out a custom order for you.
PROOF OF AGE
As the Everleigh Bottling Co. sells products which contain alcohol, our couriers will require you to present valid government issue photo identification as proof of age from the recipient of the parcel, even if that recipient is not the customer who placed the order. This is so we can ensure no alcohol is in the possession of minors. Thanks for your understanding.
WHERE WE DELIVER
The Everleigh Bottling Co delivers to almost all locations across Australia, excepting the state of South Australia and the Northern Territory, due to licensing restrictions. If we do not deliver to your address or your address requires a higher shipping cost than the standard shipping fee, we will be in touch by email within 24 hours. Unfortunately, at this point, we do not offer shipping to countries outside of Australia.
Below is a guide for delivery times, if you are concerned about a delivery arriving before a certain date, we suggest you get in touch with us at: email@example.com
- 1 to 2 business days to Albury
- 1 to 2 business days to Bendigo
- 2 to 5 business days to Brisbane
- 4 to 7 business days to Bundaberg
- 4 to 7 business days to Cairns
- 2 to 3 business days to Canberra
- 2 to 3 business days to Central Coast
- 2 to 5 business days to Coffs Harbour
- 3 to 10 business days to Darwin
- 1 to 2 business days to Geelong
- 2 to 5 business days to Gold Coast
- 3 to 5 business days to Hobart
- 3 to 5 business days to Launceston
- 4 to 7 business days to Mackay
- 4 to 7 business days to Maryborough
- 1 to 2 business days to Melbourne
- 2 to 3 business days to Newcastle
- 2 to 5 business days to Northern Rivers
- 5 to 10 business days to Perth
- 2 to 5 business days to Port Macquarie
- 4 to 7 business days to Rockhampton
- 4 to 7 business days to Sunshine Coast
- 2 to 3 business days to Sydney
- 2 to 5 business days to Toowoomba
- 4 to 7 business days to Townsville
- 2 to 3 business days to Wollongong
Please note these timings are a guide only, listed here for the convenience of our customers. Your delivery may arrive outside of these timeframes.